Rev. A, 01/26/99
Annual filing requirements and dates
- File NC Pesonal Property Tax declaration form for previous year.
- File NC quarterly withholding form for Q4 of previous year.
- File NC quarterly Employment Security report for Q4 of previous year.
- Distribute W2 forms to employees.
- Anytime during Jan. (deadline is Feb. 01)
- File Form 941 for Q4 of previous year
- Feb 01 (if any payments were made late)
- Feb 10 (if all payments were made on time)
- File Form 940 (or 940-EZ) Federal unemployment tax.
File Form 940 (or
940-EZ) for 1998.
If your undeposited
tax is $100 or less,
you can either pay it
with your return or
deposit it. If it is
more than $100,
you must deposit it.
deposited the tax
you owe for the year
in full and on time,
you have until
February 10 to file
- File Form W-3 (along with copies of W-2 forms)
- File Form 1120 or 1120A (Federal Corp. income tax return)
- File Form ____ (State Corp. income tax return)