Adapticom Standard Software License Agreement
Software Product License
The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as
well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed, not sold.
The term "COMPUTER" as used herein shall mean the HARDWARE, if the HARDWARE is a computer system, or the
computer system with which the HARDWARE operates, if the HARDWARE is a computer system component.
- GRANT OF LICENSE. This agreement grants you the following rights:
- Software Installation and Use. Licensee may only install and use one copy of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT on the COMPUTER.
- Storage/Network Use. Licensee may also store or install a copy of the software portion of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT on
the COMPUTER to allow your other computers to use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT over an internal network, and distribute the
SOFTWARE PRODUCT to your other computers over an internal network. However, you must acquire and dedicate a license for the
SOFTWARE PRODUCT for each computer on which the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is used or to which it is distributed. A license for the
SOFTWARE PRODUCT may not be shared or used concurrently on different computers.
- Back-up Copy. Licensee may make a single back-up copy of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. The back-up copy may be used
solely for archival purposes
- DESCRIPTION OF OTHER RIGHTS AND LIMITATIONS.
- Limitations on Reverse Engineering, Decompilation and Disassembly. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or
disassemble the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law
notwithstanding this limitation
- Separation of Components The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed as a single product. Its component parts may not be separated for
use on more than one computer.
- Single COMPUTER. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed with the HARDWARE as a single integrated product. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT
may only be used with the HARDWARE as set forth in this agreement.