Adapticom Inc. is an Engineering Firm located in Raleigh, North Carolina, specializing in new product development,
including "Design for Security", offshore outsourcing, product certification, FPGA design, prototyping,
high speed digital logic, synchronous designs, mitigation of emitted radiation,
BOM cost optimization, and electrical design.
- Providing engineering expertise focusing on all aspects of new product development.
Security - IP Video Surveillance
Cable Abatement / Abandoned Wire and Cable Removal
- On-site inventory and tagging of abandoned cable & equipment in Telecommunication Rooms, Risers, and Plenum areas.
- Inspection and inventory of existing telecommunications infrastructure.
- On-site assessment of telecommunications infrastructure.
- Analysis of legal risks and potential for recouping costs from past tenants.
- Contract analysis for future lease agreements.
- Removal of tagged cable, hardware, and equipment.
- Riser Management
- LAN / WAN - Wireless Configurations
Facilities Development and Planning
"REALTIME" hardware based Performance Trace Tools based on off the shelf components integrated with custom designed hardware and software.